From Scottish Gaelic Grammar Wiki
A syntactician is someone who studies the word order and sentence structure of a language.
Syntacticians working on Scottish Gaelic
- David Adger, Professor, University of Queen Mary London http://webspace.qmul.ac.uk/djadger/
- Andrew Carnie, Assoc. Prof., University of Arizona, User:AndrewCarnie http://www.dingo.sbs.arizona.edu/~carnie
- David Cram, University Lecturer, Oxford University http://www.ling-phil.ox.ac.uk/pages/people/cram.html
- Colin Gorrie, Graduate Student., University of Arizona,
- William Lamb, Lecturer, Colaisde Bheinn na Faoghla, University of the Highlands and Islands.
- Kenne Likkel, Graduate Student, University of Arizona
- Gillian Ramchand, Assoc. Prof., University of Tromsø, http://www.hum.uit.no/a/ramchand/
- Sylvia Reed, Graduate Student, University of Arizona, http://sites.google.com/site/sylvialreed/Home