Habitual Aspect (definition)
From Scottish Gaelic Grammar Wiki
Revision as of 23:37, 7 June 2012 by AndrewCarnie
The Habitual aspect is used to express actions that occur on a regular, iterative basis. In English this is often marked with the auxiliary "used to".
- Aspect (definition)
- Progressive Aspect (definition)
- Perfect Aspect (definition)
- Stative Aspect (definition)
- Crystal, D. (2008) Dictionary of Linguistics and Phonetics. 6th Edition. Wiley-Blackwell.
- Dahl, Ö. (1985) Tense and Aspect Systems. New York: Basil Blackwell. 95-102